Starting 1st June 2020 Ravenwood Services can offer a mortgage with a very high approval rate.
- £379 Lenders fee and no broker fees
- Up to 85% LTV (Loan to Value)
- Rates 1.69% above Bank of England base rate (variable)
- Residential Remortgage or Residential Property Purchase
- Leasehold or Freehold properties including flats above shops
- The lender has limited funds to lend so please inquire quickly
In the past, people who weren’t on a company or state payroll often found it hard to get a mortgage.
Lenders were wary of providing a mortgage to contracted workers, the self-employed or anyone who was in a non-salaried position and found it difficult to provide proof of a fixed, regular income.
Today even more people are on short term contracts, are self-employed or have freelance status. As the workforce has had to adapt to change, so too have lenders, and many now offer the choice of a non-status mortgage. A non-status mortgage can be the ideal way for non-salaried workers to secure the funds to buy a house.
With a non-status mortgage, the borrower must declare they can afford to service the mortgage, and do not need to provide proof of income by way of bank statements or company accounts.
They will have to sign a statement of earnings and the lender will check credit records and may ask for references from a previous lender. In today’s working environment, a non-status mortgage can be a good option, and finding a competitive rate is a lot easier than it once was.
Non-Status Mortgage Lenders in 2018
For independent advice on non-status mortgages contact us on our London phone number and we’ll do all we can to find you the best deal available.
More options for the removal of home equity
Some lenders we have in our panel include:
Traditional Lenders LTI ratios
LTI ratio is the Loan to Income ratio. Ravenwood has a lender that will consider six times salary mortgages and remortgages for people with a good credit history.
Not keen on paying big fees?
Do you have a tier 2 visa?
Ravenwood has a surprisingly large number of lenders which will lend to tier two visa holders at near mainstream interest rates.
- Ortus Northern Ireland Bridging Loans
- Walmoor Capital
- Castle Trust Mortgages
- Zorin Short Term Loans
- 6 Times Income Mortgage
- Santander Lifetime Mortgages
- Homeowner Loan
- House Valuation For Remortgage Deal
- Halifax Equity Release
- West One Secured Loan Rates
- Debt Consolidation Loans
- Santander Mortgage For Tier 2 Visa
- Precise Second Charge
- Self Employed Remortgages With 12 Months Accounts
- Optimum Credit Home Owner Loan
- Precise Mortgage Buy To Let Deals
- Rbs Bridging Finance
- Semi Commercial Mortgage Halifax
- Vida Second Charge
- Best Remortgage Deals Uk
- Masthaven Secured Loans Uk
- Remortgage House To Pay Off Debts
- Secured Loan Direct Lender
- Masthaven Bridging Finance
- Natwest Bridging Finance
- Homeowner Loans For Poor Credit
- Rbs Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages
- 95 Buy To Let Mortgages
- Non-Status Bridging Loans
- Equity Release Under 55
- Remortgaging A Buy To Let
- Legal And General Equity Release Adviser
- Commercial Property Development Finance
- Lendinvest Criteria
Metrobank Secured Loan
NatWest Bank Secured Loan
No Broker Fees Secured Loans
HSBC Bank Secured Loan
Co-operative Bank Secured Loan
Halifax Secured Loan
Barclays Bank Secured Loan
Lloyds Bank Secured Loan
Non Status Mortgages
Self Cert mortgages
Self Cert Mortgages Spain
No Broker Fees Secured Loans
Interest Only Buy to Let Mortgages
Remortgages from Ravenwood Services
High Loan to Value Buy to Let Property Mortgages
Unsecured Debt Consolidation Loans
NHS or Social Care Worker