Mortgages and Remortgages for Tier 2 Visa Holders in 2023
- We use our knowledge of lenders to find a tier 2 visa mortgage for you even with less than perfect credit
- No case too complicated for us!
- Terms and rates close to the Big Banks that will reject you
- We have deals, not on the comparison sites
Ravenwood services can help you
The first thing to do is ignore what you have read on message boards, forums, and Facebook groups written by people that don’t know what they are talking about. Ravenwood Services have some great and very little known lenders that will consider lending to foreign nationals that hold tier two visas. Many of our lenders understand that people with a very skilled job are actually quite a low risk, but you have to know these lenders to understand the applicants they will accept. As a Tier 2 Visa holder it’s likely you have a good income or salary so affordability is less of a problem.
Interested in investing in the UK Property Market? Get a mortgage for tier 2 visa holders to invest!
Ravenwood also have lenders that will do buy to let mortgages for skilled visa holders but they are keen for slightly higher deposits, the rates are still good.
Help to buy tier 2 visa mortages
Work in the UK and only have a small deposit? No problems!
- Quivira Bridging Loans
- Tuscan Capital Fast Non-Status Bridging Loans
- Property Refurbishment Finance
- Vida Home Owner Loan
- Octopus Bridging Loan Example
- Bridge Bank Capital Bridging Loans
- Release Equity In House Under 55
- Blemain Secured Loans
- Optimum Credit Homeowner Loans
- Together Money Home Owner Loan
- Natwest Mortgage Equity Loan
- Remortgage Buy To Let Mortgage
- Together Instant Bridging Loans
- Masthaven Bridging Loans
- Bridging Loan Scotland
- Bridging Finance Hsbc
- Borrowing Against Property Owned
- Bridging Lenders
- Evolution money
- Lowry Finance
- Kuflink Bridging Loan
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Plans
- Secured Loans With Bad Credit
- West One 2Nd Mortgage
- Remortgage Deals For Bad Credit
- Legal And General Lifetime Mortgages
- Regentsmead Development Bridging Loan Example
- Norton Finance 2Nd Charge
- How Long Does A Remortgage Take
- Rbs Fast Bridging Finance
- Equity Release Hsbc Uk
- Short Term Finance Ltd
- Oblix Quick Bridging Loans
- Holme Bridging Loans
- Castle Trust Bank
Skilled worker tier 2 visa mortgage
[RSSImport display=”1″ feedurl=”https://www.federalreserve.gov/feeds/Data/H15_H15_RIFLGFCY30_N.B.XML” use_simplepie=”true”]
How much money can I get?
You can get 60% of your property’s valuation. As an example, if your house is valued at £310000 you can get £186000.