- No broker fee secured loans
- 3.02% APRC
- Term of loan up to 25 years
- No lender fees apart from low cost drive-by valuation fee
- Lender not available on the comparison sites
- Use the money for anything you like including debt consolidation
Wendy from Glasgow – no fee loans
My ex-boyfriend had applied for loans and credit cards in my name and run them up buying things we did not need. I had so many things going out of my bank each month I ended up getting payday loans. Now I have one personal loan I was able to pay off all my debts and have one monthly payment I can afford. It is a relief! A great result for me loans with no fees!
Helen from Dorset – No Broker Fee Secured Loans
I owed money to lots of debt collectors including Cabot, Link Financial, Lowell and Advantis. I managed to do a deal with all of them to make full and final settlements. They got between 10 and 20p in the pound. My debt consolidation loan paid for all these debts and the payment I can afford. I even have enough money left over each month to get my hair and nails done! No broker fee loans are great for me.
Kate from Brighton – No Broker Fee Secured Loans
I paid off all my existing debts, it was a fantastic experience as they call and call and call all the time if you do not pay on time. I now have one payment each month just after my payday, the interest you pay with this loan is much lower. I had to get an unsecured loan as I do not own a house or flat. I didn’t want to pay a fee so loans without fees are great for me.
Katherine from Winchester – loans no fees
I have had two great days in 2021, despite the coronavirus. One day was when I dumped my abusive boyfriend and got my own place, and the other was when I paid off all my old debts with my debt consolidation loan. I now have a low fixed monthly payment I can afford, and I will be debt-free in 2023! Loans with no fees are ideal as fees are a waste of money.
Tess from Wakefield – loans no fees
I had got in trouble with loan sharks at bonkers APR rates and I needed to sort my debts out. I got a debt consolidation loan at a much lower rate and I have just one monthly payment that I can afford. UK loans without fees are a fantasitc deal for me.
Betty from Worcester – loans no fees
I used to have 3 credit cards, 2 catalogues, a store card, and a personal loan. My new debt consolidation loan paid off all these and I only pay back £167 per month that I can easily afford. No Broker Fee Secured Loans are great!
Jane from Bridgewater – loans no fees
My new unsecured debt consolidation loan has made multiple payments each month reduce from a total of £568 a month to only £290 a month, and now I am paying debt down I don’t have credit cards any more that go on forever. Ideal for me loans with no fees that I can pay and afford.
Jennifer from Wolverhampton – loans no fees
The APR representative of my new unsecured loan is much lower than the credit cards and store cards I had; it is all easier to manage with a fixed monthly repayment that I can afford. Fantastic result – no fees loans.
Ellie From York
I had been in an abusive relationship and my ex-boyfriend got me into a lot of debt. I paid off all these debts and now I have a single payment just after payday that I can easily afford. Loans with no fees are great.
Sally from Reading
With the help of my new job, the debt consolidation loans affordability assessments were no problem for me. The repayment terms and APR rates were much lower than my other credit cards, store card and guarantor loan. No broker fee loans were great for me.
Anne from Swindon
With my occupation, I could not have any CCJ’s ever. I used the debt consolidation loan to pay the debt collector Lowell, so they did not throw me in court. The loan saved my job I am so grateful. Online loans without fees was great for me.
Steve from Croydon
I got into a lot of gambling debt with credit cards, loans, and doorstep loans. During the lockdown, I decided to quit gambling and sort my life out. I got a debt consolidation loan and paid off all my old, defaulted debts and now I will ben debt free in 2025. No fee loans are great.
Mark from Birmingham
I lost my job and could not pay my loans, credit cards, car finance and car tax. Nasty, evil threatening letters from debt collectors rolled in daily. Once I got a new job, I got a debt consolidation loan, and I was able to pay off all the debt collectors. My monthly payment is only £241 per month. No fees loans save me money each month.
Jill from Tooting
I had a personal loan, a guarantor loan, all at a high percentage rate. Now I have paid off my other loans, my parking tickets, and my car road tax. I just have one monthly payment that I can afford. Loans with no fees are very cost effective.
Graham from North London
I had 6 payday loans, a doorstep loan, a credit card, and a store card. Now I just have one payment I can afford. Life is easy! It’s cheap to borrow with no fee loans.
Tony from Manchester – loans no fees
I had got into a doom spiral of short-term loans and payday loans all the time, I ended up thinking I was a Ponzi Schemer like Bernie Madoff! Now I have a debt consolidation loan I just have one payment coming out of my bank just after payday at the same time as my rent and other bills. I didn’t want to pay a fee, so no fees loans were awesome for me!
Heather from Westminster – no fee loans
I had so many direct debits each month for loans, credit cards, sofas, and car payments. The direct debits were always bouncing because I did not have the money. Now I have paid everything off I just have 1 payment that comes out at the right time of the month. No fee loans saves money for me.
No Broker Fee Secured Loans today are a great solution for someone that wants to keep their existing mortgage but needs to raise money.
Here are so great reasons you might want a No Broker Fee Secured Loan rather than a remortgage:
- The existing first charge mortgage is an outstanding rate not available today from any lender
- Existing first charge mortgage is interest only when most lenders won’t offer interest-only any more
- The existing first charge mortgage has a redemption penalty that is too high that would need to be paid
- You don’t meet the criteria for a competitive first charge lender re-mortgage
- There is an upper limit to what you can borrow on an unsecured loan compared with loans with no fees – No Broker Fee Secured Loans maybe a better option
- You can take out a secured loan over a longer-term usually than an unsecured loan, often matched to the remainder of the term of your existing mortgage
- The interest rates on a secured loan are likely to be lower than on an unsecured loan
- It may be you’re the only option if you have bad credit. Many competitive unsecured loan lenders will exclude people with bad credit or even a couple of late payments
Some buy to let landlords can get secured loans too, and these are sometimes called Landlord loans. There is a big demand for No Broker Fee Secured Loans because people hate paying broker fees.
Potential Brexit effect on UK 2nd charge lending – No Broker Fee Secured Loans
It’s most likely that all but the hardest forms of Brexit have no impact on secured loans. Here are some bullet points:
- If Brexit has a negative effect and house prices reduce or have the potential to reduce this will make 2nd charge lenders more cautious at the higher loan to value end of the market
- If a weakened pound causes inflation to rise, interest rates will have to risk, putting pressure on peoples affordability
- Any sort of risk or volatility in interests rates or the pound sterling could discourage the flow of foreign capital into the UK
- If Brexit causes a recession/job losses and arrears in lending increase some lenders may exit the market completely
- Loans With No Fees could have slightly higher rates
- No Fee Loans – the choice could reduce
- Loans No Fees could have a bigger redemption penalty
- Because of covid 19 coronavirus people do not want to pay fees, they want no broker fee loans to stop the waste of money.
- Legal And General Lifetime Mortgages
- Mortgage Calculator Precise Mortgages
- Mortgage 6 Times Salary 2109
- Coventry Building Society
- Best Remortgage Rate
- Santander Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Amicus Commercial Finance
- Second Charge Lenders
- Precise Homeowner Loan
- TSB Best Equity Release Rates 2021
- Tuscan Capital Bridging Loan Rates
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Hsbc Uk Bank
- Castle Trust Bank
- Remortgages 90 Ltv
- Spring Finance Secured Loan
- Pepper Debt Consolidation Loan Rates
- Zorin Fast Non-Status Bridging Loans
- Rbs Instant Bridging Loans
- Oblix Short Term Loan
- Blemain Finance
- No Proof Of Income Mortgage
- Together Short Term Loans
- Bridging Loan Rates Nationwide
- Nationwide Equity Release Calculator
- Borrowing Money Against Your Home
- Bridging Loan Tsb
- Kuflink Bridging
- Secured Loan Equifinance
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage
- Quivira Bridging Loan
- Precise Mortgages Bridge-To-Let Fast Bridging Finance
- Goldcrest Property
- Central Trust Plc
- Mortgage Tier 2 Visa
- Woolwich Buy To Let Mortgages
- Auction Bridging Finance
No Broker Fee Secured Loans
Santander Secured Loan
Metrobank Secured Loan
NatWest Bank Secured Loan
No Broker Fees Secured Loans
HSBC Bank Bridging Loans
Co-operative Bank Secured Loan
Halifax Secured Loan
Lloyds Bank Secured Loan
Interest Only Buy to Let Mortgages
Remortgages from Ravenwood Services
High Loan to Value Buy to Let Property Mortgages
Unsecured Debt Consolidation Loans
NHS or Social Care Worker
No Broker Fee Secured Loans – flexible no fee loans
Some of the lowest rates are available for UK homeowners looking for no fee loans.
How much can I get?
You can borrow 60% of your property’s valuation. As an example, if your house is worth £330000 you can borrow £198000.