While Ravenwood would always recommend “doing your homework”, sometimes auction properties can come along where the prices are just too tempting. You have to make a decision there and then.
At Ravenwood, we are used to raising finance very quickly, and we have saved numerous people from being in default of their auction purchase. One of the benefits of bridging loans is the money can be released to you very quickly.
Depending on the individual case, we can raise funding on the property being purchased or another property in your portfolio.
Even challenging cases that may involve:
- Residential properties with sitting tenants
- No functional or missing kitchen and bathroom
- Uninhabitable or property in deplorable condition
- Complex and unconventional leasehold property
- Flying freehold property
- Change of use scenario property
- Semi Commercial property titles
- Large Multi let or licenced/unlicenced HMO
- Property with modifications done without building regs or planning permission
- Part completed properties or property developments where the developer has gone bust
- Developments without planning permission or with rejected planning applications
- Fire damaged property
Some of the most lucrative opportunities can often be the ones that are risky and difficult.
Auction property finance – Bridging loans
Depending on your circumstances and time scales, it may be possible to do a very quick re-mortgage on one of your existing properties to release equity but generally Bridging loans are the best option for people buying property at auction.
Check out property available at auction:
- Development Instant Bridging Loans
- HSBC Uk Bank Equity Release Schemes
- Equifinance What Does Adverse Credit History Mean
- Lendinvest Bridging
- Equity Release Nationwide Building Society
- Zorin Short Term Finance
- Ccj Discharged
- West One Homeowner Loans
- Kuflink Bridging Limited
- Yorkshire Bank Bridging Finance Rates
- Buy To Let Mortgage Broker No Fee
- Precise Second Mortgages
- Large Bridging Loans
- Halifax Equity Release
- Spring Finance 2Nd Mortgage
- Greenfields Capital Reviews
- Precise Mortgages Bridge-To-Let Low-Cost Bridging Loans
- Getting A Mortgage On A Tier 2 Visa
- Vida Second Mortgage
- Santander Equity Release
- Pepper Debt Consolidation Loans
- Bridging Finance Hsbc
- Ortus Bridging Finance
- Halifax Bank Loans
- Property Development Finance Lenders
- Semi Commercial Mortgage
- Best Remortgage Deals Uk
- Fortwell Capital
- Precise Mortgage Buy To Let
- Quivira Bridging Loan Example
- Home Owner Loans
- Hbfs Financial Services
- 90 Buy To Let Mortgage
- Octopus Fast Bridging Finance
- Castle Trust Partnership Mortgage
How much can I release?
You can achieve 65% of your property’s value. As an example, if your house is valued at £330000 you can borrow £214500.