Is this you?
- Calls all the time from lenders you owe money to
- Messy multiple payments for different credit agreements at different times of the month
- Bounced direct debits with bank fees added on top
- Lots of the month left at the end of the money
- A debt consolidation loan to pay off all the credit agreements you have
- Bad Credit is OK
- No Guarantor is requeired
- No fees are added on or collected upfront
- You get an instant decision
- You get a 3 month payment holiday at the start
- Similar to an interest-only mortgage you can decide if you are going to pay the debt down or just pay interest
- Interest-only debt consolidation loans have very, very low monthly payments that can give you time to get back on your feet
What can I use the debt consolidation loan money to pay?
- Bills in arrears like gas, electric, water and council tax
- Credit cards
- Store cards
- Personal loans including loans in arrears
- Expensive credit for washing machine and other household goods
- Arrears on car finance (HP/PCP/lease etc)
- Income tax and VAT payments due to HMRC
Please complete the form below to sort out your problems with a debt consolidation loan with no need for good credit, no need for a guarantor, no fees to pay.
Loans for bad credit no guarantor no fees instant decision
Sounds like a bit of a mouthful, doesn’t it? But that’s what people really need. People need money quickly during the crisis.
What sort of fool wants to pay a big fee to a broker? Isn’t that a waste of money?
An even bigger fool would as a member of their family or a friend to be a guarantor for a high-interest loan. That’s hurting you not helping you.
A good chunk of people have bad credit these days because of COVID 19 so discriminating is very wrong.
These are examples of low rate secured loans for UK homeowners
Mortgages for the UK and other EU countries
Unsecured debt consolidation loans
These are loans that are easy to qualify for to consolidate your debt to a more manageable level at lower rates