A new lender in the market as of April 2023!
Potential reasons for your Multi Let Refinance:
- You’re looking for a more competitive deal
- You’re looking for an interest-only deal to help cash flow
- You want to release equity to buy more property or use the money for another purpose
- Your existing lender has found out you’re breaking their terms and you need to refinance out
The excellent news is Ravenwood Services have researched all the lenders that understand the needs of their yield-hungry landlords. We have negotiated the best terms possible and have achieved rates and costs not far away from good standard buy to let products.
As the lender can see in the credit search, existing landlords are good at servicing finance on these properties many are very open-minded to giving excellent terms.
- Can I Borrow Money Against My House To Buy Another Property
- Legal And General Lifetime Mortgages
- Lowry Finance
- Ccj Discharged
- Blemain Secured Loans
- How Much Does It Cost To Remortgage
- Hmo Lenders
- Spring Finance Secured Loans
- Mint Bridging Loans
- Tsb Equity Release Lifetime Mortgages
- Refurbishment Mortgage Hmo
- Bad Credit Homeowner Loans
- Optimum Credit Homeowner Loan
- Pepper Second Mortgage
- Release Equity In House Under 55
- Rbs Fast Bridging Finance
- Short Term Finance
- Precise Mortgages Bridge-To-Let Quick Bridging Loans
- United Trust Bank Homeowner Loan
- Hmo Mortgage
- Equity Release Coventry Building Society
- Bridging Loans Natwest
- Together Money 2Nd Mortgages
- Masthaven Bridging Loans
- Castle Trust Bank
- Kuflink Bridging
- Does Nationwide Building Society Do Equity Release
How much cash can I borrow?
You can get 60% of your property’s valuation. For example, if your home is valued at £330000 you can borrow £198000.