Have you been negatively affected by the COVID19-Coronavirus crisis?
- Arrears in your council tax, water bills, electricity bills or gas bills
- Arrears in your car finance PCP, HP, loan or lease
- Missed payments on credit cards, loans, store cards and finance for domestic goods
- Is your contract mobile close to being cut off because it’s in arrears
- Is your relationship with your landlord souring due to rent arrears piling up, even though it’s not your fault
If you can sign a legal declaration that you or someone close to you has been negatively affected by the coronavirus this can be enough to qualify you for a Debt Consolidation Loan. Get a simple loan to clear some debts completely or pay arrears off so you are back on your feet.
Is this you:
- A non-homeowner
- Have a bad credit score including missed payments and defaults/ccj’s.
- Have no one to ask or no one willing to be a guarantor
If you are a Non-homeowner or a tenant who needs to consolidate debts, you have bad credit, you don’t want to get a guarantor and you need an instant decision you could be able to get a loan by filling in the form above.