Have you or someone that relies on you had their financial situation compromised by the coronavirus-COVID19 pandemic?
Do you have debts like credit cards, loans, store cards or doorstep loans you would like to pay back? Do you have mortgage arrears, rent arrears or council tax arrears?
As long as you are a victim of the global pandemic you can apply for a debt consolidation loan with an initial 3 month payment holiday, no guarantor, no need for a good credit score and no need to be a homeowner.
Do you need a loan to buy you time while you self isolate, or do you just need a loan to get out of arrears you must clear?
Other uses for the loan
- Car tax payments
- Car MOT
- Car finance arrears
- Mortgage arrears
- Secured loan arrears
- Pay off credit cards
- Pay off store cards
- Pay off personal loans
- Pay off electric bill arrears
- Pay off gas bill arrears
- Pay off council tax arrears/CCJ’s
- Rent arrears
- Court fines
- Maintenance payment arrears
- Solicitors fees and court judgements
- Money owed to HMRC for corporation tax, VAT and personal income tax
- Pay children’s private school fees