Coronavirus COVID19 Debt Consolidation Loans

coronavirus pandemic

Have you or someone that relies on you had their financial situation compromised by the coronavirus-COVID19 pandemic?

Do you have debts like credit cards, loans, store cards or doorstep loans you would like to pay back?  Do you have mortgage arrears, rent arrears or council tax arrears?

As long as you are a victim of the global pandemic you can apply for a debt consolidation loan with an initial 3 month payment holiday, no guarantor, no need for a good credit score and no need to be a homeowner.

Do you need a loan to buy you time while you self isolate, or do you just need a loan to get out of arrears you must clear?

  • Get help now! Please complete form:

  • About You

  • By clicking Submit and ticking the box above you agree to be contacted by an FCA authorised advisor and confirm that you have read and agreed to our Terms & Conditions and our Privacy Policy.

Other uses for the loan

  • Car tax payments
  • Car MOT
  • Car finance arrears
  • Mortgage arrears
  • Secured loan arrears
  • Pay off credit cards
  • Pay off store cards
  • Pay off personal loans
  • Pay off electric bill arrears
  • Pay off gas bill arrears
  • Pay off council tax arrears/CCJ’s
  • Rent arrears
  • Court fines
  • Maintenance payment arrears
  • Solicitors fees and court judgements
  • Money owed to HMRC for corporation tax, VAT and personal income tax
  • Pay children’s private school fees

Secured loans

Metrobank Secured Loan
NatWest Bank Secured Loan
No Broker Fees Secured Loans
HSBC Bank Bridging Loan
Co-operative Bank Secured Loan
Halifax Secured Loan
Bank Secured Loan
Lloyds Bank Secured Loan
Guaranteed Loans For Bad Credit

Mortgages in the EU and UK

Non Status Mortgages
Self Cert mortgages
Interest Only Buy to Let Mortgages
Remortgages from Ravenwood Services
High Loan to Value Buy to Let Property Mortgages

Debt consolidation loans with no guarantor, no home ownership and no mafia fees

No Guarantor
Non Homeowner
Unsecured Debt Consolidation Loans
NHS or Social Care Worker