Ravenwood Mortgage Services are specialist mortgage brokers. We are independent and have access to a massive range of lenders. Many lenders we used a lot in 2005-2007 that disappeared from the mortgage market have come back in late 2013 so easier finance is achievable. After 2008 interest only mortgages all but disappeared, but in 2014 the have started to come back.
Mortgage lending, bridging finance and development funding has been helped by a lot of positivity in the UK property market as unemployment goes down, interest rates stay low and confidence is strong.
As interest rates are likely to stay historically low for a sustained period of time, people with cash can’t hold cash. They have to invest it or they loose.
Rents in the UK continue to be strong combined with demand for rental properties, the UK property market is seen round the world as a safe haven to hold your money.
What do we offer?
- Mortgages for owner occupiers – finance for your own home. Don’t have a full time contract or zero hour contract, self employed? Come speak to us!
- Mortgages for investors in both residential and commercial property. Semi commercial lenders for mixed use property titles.
- Specialist/niche mortgage products for non conventional property like Homes of multiple occupancy.
- Structured finance for property developers including refurbishment and redevelopment.
- Short and medium term, open and closed bridging finance enabling property purchase in difficult circumstances.
- Auction property finance in time sensitive situations.
In addition to finance we can refer you to specialist case buildings insurance companies that can quickly insure non conventional property and property in a poor condition. Structural issues, roofing problems and other difficult title situations can be insured quickly.
Because of our extensive knowledge of lenders criteria, both published and “non published”, we aim to get your finance application right first time to subject you to the minimum of delays and minimising the damage of searches in your credit file.